I want to Stop trading my Investment account.What should I do?

Before contacting us, please check your power of attorney(POA) in My Investment on the Investment period.

Scenario 1) If you have fulfilled the investment period

Please email your Money Manager and CC support@fullertonmarkets.com . If your Money Manager does not response in 1 business day. You may request Fullerton Markets to force close ALL open trades, using the original email that you sent to the Money Manager. Fullerton Markets will try to reach out to the MAM first before performing any action on the investment account. 

Scenario 2) If you have not fulfilled the Investment period.

You need to get the approval of your Money Manager to close any trades or stop trading your Investment account.